Zheng, Zhiqiang (Eric)
Zhiqiang (Eric) Zheng's research interests include:
- Business Analytics (Theories, Methods and Applications)
- Data Mining Methods (DEA for outlier detection, state-space imputation, generative text mining)
- Healthcare analytics (hospital capacity optimization, patient life time expense, clinic waste reduction)
- Social Media Analytics (text analytics, signed social network analysis, crowdsourcing)
- Financial analytics (high-frequency trading, streaming data analytics)
- Information Technology Innovation, Diffusion and Standardization
- Quantitative analysis for Operations, Marketing and Finance (Inventory optimization under subscription-based service, sponsored search auction, social gaming product diffusion, computational econometrics analysis for strategic traders)
Works in Treasures @ UT Dallas are made available exclusively for educational purposes such as research or instruction. Literary rights, including copyright for published works held by the creator(s) or their heirs, or other third parties may apply. All rights are reserved unless otherwise indicated by the copyright owner(s).
(University of Minnesota, 2018-05-30)Recent healthcare reform has focused on reducing excessive waste in the U.S. healthcare system, with duplicate testing being one of the main culprits. We explore the factors associated with duplicate tests when patients ...
This paper presents and extends Latent Growth Modeling (LGM) as a complementary method for analyzing longitudinal data, modeling the process of change over time, testing time-centric hypotheses, and building longitudinal ...
Today, few firms could survive for very long without their computer systems. IT has permeated every corner of firms. Firms have reached the current state in their use of IT because IT has provided myriad opportunities for ...