Sethi, Suresh P
Suresh Sethi holds the Eugene McDermott Chair and is Professor of Operations Management. His research interests include:
- Supply chain management
- Partially observed inventory models
- Hierarchical decisions in dynamic stochastic manufacturing systems
- Dynamic and stochastic advertising models
- Optimal pricing, development and maintenance of software
- Decision, forecast, and rolling horizons in dynamic optimization problems
- Scheduling and sequencing of robotic cells
- Mathematical finance
- Genuine savings and value of population
Works in Treasures @ UT Dallas are made available exclusively for educational purposes such as research or instruction. Literary rights, including copyright for published works held by the creator(s) or their heirs, or other third parties may apply. All rights are reserved unless otherwise indicated by the copyright owner(s).
We investigate the impact of power structures on the production and pricing strategies in a decentralized subcontracting assembly system consisting of two suppliers (key supplier and subcontractor) and one manufacturer ...
Frequent product introductions emphasize the importance of product rollover strategies. With single rollover, when a new product is introduced, the old product is phased out from the market. With dual rollover, the old ...
Firms that want to increase the sales of their brands through advertising have the choice of capturing market share from their competitors through brand advertising, or increasing primary demand for the category through ...