Suresh Radhakrishnan "is an Ashbel Smith Professor of Accounting and Information Management, Director of Research at the Institute for Excellence in Corporate Governance, and a Visiting Research Fellow at various Asian universities." His research interests include:
- Measurement and valuation of intangibles
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Value of corporate governance and its impact on quality of information
- Value of risk management, information quality and earnings quality
- The effect of performance measurement on behavior and value
- The role of information and performance measurement in quality and delay cost management
Works in Treasures @ UT Dallas are made available exclusively for educational purposes such as research or instruction. Literary rights, including copyright for published works held by the creator(s) or their heirs, or other third parties may apply. All rights are reserved unless otherwise indicated by the copyright owner(s).
Corporate Social Responsibility Report Narratives and Analyst Forecast Accuracy (Springer, 2017-01-03)Standalone corporate social responsibility (CSR) reports vary considerably in the content of information released due to their voluntary nature. In this study, we develop a disclosure score based on the tone, readability, ...
Investment Banks' Entry into New IPO Markets and IPO Underpricing We examine the relationship between investment banks' initial public offering (IPO) market shares and their prior IPO underpricing in the new IPO market for China-based companies on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. To gain ...