Hu, Wenchuang (Walter)
- Nanolithography, Nanofabrication of low dimensional nanostructures
- Si NanoWire Bio-sensor for environmental monitoring and disease early diagnostics
- Nanostructured Biomaterials for Nanomedicine and Tissue Engineering
- Nanostructured Organic Electronics: OFETs and solar cells
- Micro-, Nanofluidics, Nanoelectronic-Mechanical Systems
Works in Treasures @ UT Dallas are made available exclusively for educational purposes such as research or instruction. Literary rights, including copyright for published works held by the creator(s) or their heirs, or other third parties may apply. All rights are reserved unless otherwise indicated by the copyright owner(s).
(Optical Soc Amer, 2018-11-05)Recently, solution-processed hybrid halide perovskite has emerged as promising materials for advanced optoelectronic devices such as photovoltaics, photodetectors, light emitting diodes and lasers. In the mean time, ...
(A V S, 2018-11-05)The biological surface has developed functional structures during long-term evolution, which inspires the development of biomimic materials for optical and optoelectronic applications. For example, the micropapillae and ...
Photonic crystals have been widely investigated since they have great potential to manipulate the flow of light in an ultra-compact-scale and enable numerous innovative applications. 2D slab photonic crystals for the ...
We demonstrate the effects of nanostructure geometry on the nanoimprint induced poly(3-hexylthiophene-2,5-diyl) (P3HT) chain alignment and the performance of nanoimprinted photovoltaic devices. Out-of-plane and in-plane ...