Rodrigues, Fabiano S.
Fabiano Rodrigues is an Assistant Professor of Physics and part of the faculty of the William B. Hanson Center for Space Sciences. He is also the head of the Upper Atmosphere Remote Sensing (UARS) Lab. His research interests include:
- Physics of the upper atmosphere
- Ionospheric electrodynamics and irregularities
- Development and application of remote sensing techniques for fundamental and applied studies of the upper atmosphere
- Numerical modeling studies of the thermosphere and ionosphere
- Studies of ionospheric irregularity effects on signals used by global navigation satellite systems (GNSS).
Works in Treasures @ UT Dallas are made available exclusively for educational purposes such as research or instruction. Literary rights, including copyright for published works held by the creator(s) or their heirs, or other third parties may apply. All rights are reserved unless otherwise indicated by the copyright owner(s).
(Copernicus Gesellschaft Mbh, 2015-11-11)We analyzed pre-midnight equatorial F region observations made by the 30 MHz coherent backscatter radar of Sao Luis, Brazil between August 2010 and February 2012. These measurements were processed, and used to create monthly ...
(Copernicus Gesellschaft Mbh, 2014-09-19)We report and discuss interesting observations of the variability of electric fields and ionospheric densities near sunrise in the equatorial ionosphere made by instruments onboard the Communications/Navigation Outage ...