- Power Management Integrated Circuits
- Soft-Switching Techniques and Power ICs for High-Voltage Power Converters Using Silicon and Wide-Bandgap Power Devices
- Energy Harvesting Technologies
- Wireless Power Transmission and Charging
- Stimulation Systems for Biomedical Implantable Devices
- Analog and Mixed-Signal Integrated Circuits
Works in Treasures @ UT Dallas are made available exclusively for educational purposes such as research or instruction. Literary rights, including copyright for published works held by the creator(s) or their heirs, or other third parties may apply. All rights are reserved unless otherwise indicated by the copyright owner(s).
A High-Efficiency Low-Profile Zero-Voltage Transition Synchronous Non-Inverting Buck-Boost Converter with Auxiliary-Component Sharing (IEEE, 2018-08-16)This paper presents an efficiency-enhanced low-profile zero-voltage-transition (ZVT) synchronous non-inverting buck-boost converter for 48-V tens-of-Watt output applications. By only using three auxiliary components shared ...