Qiongxia (Joanne) Song is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematical Sciences. Her research interests include:
- Analyzing non- and semi- parametric modeling of economic time series,
- Simultaneous confidence bands for heteroscedastic, high dimensional and functional data,
- Nonlinear time series analysis, additive model, GARCH model,
- Constructing confidence bands for non-parametric models,
- Non- and semiparametric method: polynomial splines and local polynomial smoothing,
- Functional data and longitudinal data analysis, and
- Large deviation principles and their applications.
Works in Treasures @ UT Dallas are made available exclusively for educational purposes such as research or instruction. Literary rights, including copyright for published works held by the creator(s) or their heirs, or other third parties may apply. All rights are reserved unless otherwise indicated by the copyright owner(s).