Cunningham, Austin J.
Austin Cunningham is an Emeritus Professor of Physics. He also served as Dean of Graduate Studies from 1994-2015. His research interests include:
- Atomic and Molecular Collision Physics
- Gas Phase Kinetics
- Mass spectrometry
- EUV-VIS optical Diagnostics and Spectroscopy
- Plasma Processing for thin film growth, doping and diagnostics
- Laser development and application to thin film characterization
- Surface state reactions and monitorinfg using Kelvin probes
Works in Treasures @ UT Dallas are made available exclusively for educational purposes such as research or instruction. Literary rights, including copyright for published works held by the creator(s) or their heirs, or other third parties may apply. All rights are reserved unless otherwise indicated by the copyright owner(s).
(American Physical Society, 2016-04-13)We report results from the first search for ν_μ → ν_e transitions by the NOvA experiment. In an exposure equivalent to 2.74 × 10²⁰ protons on target in the upgraded NuMI beam at Fermilab, we observe 6 events in the Far ...