Ferguson, John F.
John Ferguson is a Professor of Geosciences. He has a broad range of interests including seismology, potential fields and tectonics. His research interests include:
- The development of a new inversion method for seismic refraction data
- Boundary integral modeling of elastic waves in complex, layered models
- Applications of geophysics to archeology
- Inversion of gravity data for fluid movement in hydrocarbon reservoirs
- Geology and tectonics of the Rio Grande Rift in northern New Mexico
- Geologic signal detection in well logs and outcrops
Works in Treasures @ UT Dallas are made available exclusively for educational purposes such as research or instruction. Literary rights, including copyright for published works held by the creator(s) or their heirs, or other third parties may apply. All rights are reserved unless otherwise indicated by the copyright owner(s).