Cong Liu is an Associate Professor in the departments of Computer Science and Computer Engineering. Dr. Liu's expertise is in Real-Time Systems and his research interests include:
- Real-Time and Embedded Systems,
- Cyber-Physical Systems,
- Real-Time Operating Systems,
- Energy-Efficient Heterogeneous Computing,
- Cluster and Cloud Computing
- Physical-World Attacking/Detecting/Mitigating Vulnerabilities in DNN-driven Autonomous Embedded Systems
- Predictable GPGPU Computing
- System-level Optimization in DNN-driven Autonomous Driving
Works in Treasures @ UT Dallas are made available exclusively for educational purposes such as research or instruction. Literary rights, including copyright for published works held by the creator(s) or their heirs, or other third parties may apply. All rights are reserved unless otherwise indicated by the copyright owner(s).
In general computing systems, a job (process/task) may suspend itself whilst it is waiting for some activity to complete, e.g., an accelerator to return data. In real-time systems, such self-suspension can cause substantial ...