Haas, Zygmunt J.
Professor Zygmunt Haas holds the Distinguished Chair in Computer Science. He joined the UT Dallas faculty in 2013 after 18 years at Cornell University. His research interests include:
- Wireless and Mobile Systems and Networks
- Design, Modeling, and Implementation of Cross-layer Protocols and Systems
- Information Assurance and Network Security
- Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS)
- Biologically-inspired Systems
Works in Treasures @ UT Dallas are made available exclusively for educational purposes such as research or instruction. Literary rights, including copyright for published works held by the creator(s) or their heirs, or other third parties may apply. All rights are reserved unless otherwise indicated by the copyright owner(s).
Generalized spatial modulation (GSM) is an attractive transmission technique for multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) systems because of its spectral efficiency and energy efficiency. The maximum likelihood (ML) detector ...