Busso, Carlos A.
- Modeling and synthesis of human behavior
- Affective State Recognition
- Multimodal Interfaces
- Sensing Participant Interaction
- Digital Signal Processing
- Speech and Video Processing
Works in Treasures @ UT Dallas are made available exclusively for educational purposes such as research or instruction. Literary rights, including copyright for published works held by the creator(s) or their heirs, or other third parties may apply. All rights are reserved unless otherwise indicated by the copyright owner(s).
The orofacial area conveys a range of information, including speech articulation and emotions. These two factors add constraints to the facial movements, creating non-trivial integrations and interplays. To generate more ...