Hlaing Minn Is Professor of Electrical Engineering and Director of the Information & Communications Systems Lab. His research interests include:
- Communications Resource Designs and Management
- Cross-Layer Capacity Enhancement Techniques
- Spectrum-Agile Systems
- Cooperative / Relay Systems
- Robust Rceiver Agorithms Under Practical System Impairments
- MIMO and Diversity Techniques/Systems
- Next-Generation Wireless PAN, LAN, MAN, RAN, LTE, LTE-Advanced and IMT-Advanced Systems
- Wireless Health-Care and Quality-Of-Life Enhancement Technologies.
- Wireless Communications
- Signal Processing
- Signal Design
- Interference Management
- Spectrum Access
- Millimeter-Wave Systems
- Heterogeneous Network
- Biomedical Signal Processing,
Works in Treasures @ UT Dallas are made available exclusively for educational purposes such as research or instruction. Literary rights, including copyright for published works held by the creator(s) or their heirs, or other third parties may apply. All rights are reserved unless otherwise indicated by the copyright owner(s).
Precompensation and System Parameters Estimation for Low-Cost Nonlinear Tera-Hertz Transmitters in the Presence of I/Q Imbalance Tera-Hertz (THz) transmission can offer several attractive applications, yet developing low-cost energy-efficient THz devices is at an early stage. The most promising low-cost THz transmitter architecture in the literature ...