Clarke, Harold D.
Harold Clarke is Ashbel Smith Professor of Political Science. His research interests include:
- Voting and Elections, The Political Economy of Party Support
- Statistics, Time Series Analysis and Structural Equation Modeling
- Public Opinion, Political Attitudes and Political Behavior
- American Government and Politics
- British Government and Politics
- Canadian Government and Politics
Works in Treasures @ UT Dallas are made available exclusively for educational purposes such as research or instruction. Literary rights, including copyright for published works held by the creator(s) or their heirs, or other third parties may apply. All rights are reserved unless otherwise indicated by the copyright owner(s).
A Comparative Study of the China Factor in Taiwan and Hong Kong Elections (Palgrave Macmillan, 2018-05-20)This chapter probes the economic dimension of the China factor in Taiwan and Hong Kong politics. We discuss how economic integration efforts affect elections and party competitions in smaller states neighboring China. ...