Sechen, Carl M.
Carl Sechen is a Professor of Electrical Engineering. His research interests are primarilly focused on "the design and computer-aided design of integrated circuits." Ongoing projects include:
- Energy-Efficient DSP Block Design
- Low-Power (Sub-Threshold) Highdefinition Video Decoder Design
- Area-Efficient and Reliable Embedded DRAM and SRAM Design
- Cell Sizing/Selection for Global Power Minimization in Digital Integrated Circuits
- Variational Sensitivity Reduction and Yield Enhancement
- Cell Library Optimization
- Time-to-Digital Conversion
- Crystalfree High-Precision Oscillator Design
- All-Digital Analog-to-Digital Converter Design
Works in Treasures @ UT Dallas are made available exclusively for educational purposes such as research or instruction. Literary rights, including copyright for published works held by the creator(s) or their heirs, or other third parties may apply. All rights are reserved unless otherwise indicated by the copyright owner(s).
(Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc., 2019-03-25)Widespread adoption of the fabless business model and utilization of third-party foundries have increased the exposure of sensitive designs to security threats such as intellectual property (IP) theft and integrated circuit ...