Yiorgos Makris is a Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering. He leads the Trusted and RELiable Architectures (TRELA) Research Laboratory, the Safety, Security and Health Care Thrust of the Texas Analog Center of Excellence (TxACE), and the UT Dallas site of the NSF Industry University Cooperative Research Center (IUCRC) on Hardware and Embedded System Security and Trust (CHEST). His research interests include:
- Hardware Security and Trustworthiness
- Applications of Machine Learning in Robust Design & Test of Analog/RF ICs
- Workload-Cognizant Reliable Design of Modern Microprocessors
- Smart Observer Modules for Reliable Analog Circuits
- Test and Reliability Solutions for Asynchronous Circuits
- Test and Reliability Solutions for Digital Circuits
Works in Treasures @ UT Dallas are made available exclusively for educational purposes such as research or instruction. Literary rights, including copyright for published works held by the creator(s) or their heirs, or other third parties may apply. All rights are reserved unless otherwise indicated by the copyright owner(s).
(Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc., 2019-03-25)To combat the effects of process variation in modern, high-performance integrated Circuits (ICs), various post-manufacturing calibrations are typically performed. These calibrations aim to bring each device within its ...