Gopal Gupta holds the Erik Jonsson Chair as a Professor of Computer Science, We also serves as the head of the Applied Logic, Programming Languages, and Systems (ALPS) Laboratory. His research interests include:
- Artificial Intelligence: Knowledge Representation, Common Sense Reasoning, Explainable Machine Learning
- Programming Languages: Implementation, Semantics, Applications, Constraint and Logic Programming, Static Analysis
- Software Engineering: Software Verification, Real-time Systems, Domain Specific Languages, Interoperability
- Parallel and Distributed Processing: High Performance AI and Constraint Logic Programming Systems, Automatic Parallelization, Parallel Architectures, Applications
- Human Computer Interaction: Tools for Visually Impaired; Intelligent Interfaces
Works in Treasures @ UT Dallas are made available exclusively for educational purposes such as research or instruction. Literary rights, including copyright for published works held by the creator(s) or their heirs, or other third parties may apply. All rights are reserved unless otherwise indicated by the copyright owner(s).
(Cambridge University Press, 2018-08-10)Extending Datalog/ASP with constraints (CASP) enhances its expressiveness and performance but it is not straightforward as the grounding phase removes variables and the links among them. We incorporate constraints into ...