Bhatia, Dinesh K.
Dinesh Bhatia is a Professaor of Electrical Engineering and director of the >IDEA Lab His research interests include:
- Biomedical Systems: Patient Monitoring and Telemedicine
- Mobile Health
- Medical Devices and Systems
- Disease Management Technologies
- Reconfigurable and Adaptive Computing: Architectures, CAD, and Compilation
- Interconnection estimation and prediction
- Architecture and CAD for field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs)
- CAD for power aware programmable architectures
- Theory: Graph theory and its application in VLSI (circuit partitioning, VLSI Design Automation)
Works in Treasures @ UT Dallas are made available exclusively for educational purposes such as research or instruction. Literary rights, including copyright for published works held by the creator(s) or their heirs, or other third parties may apply. All rights are reserved unless otherwise indicated by the copyright owner(s).
Input-Output Linearization of a Boost Converter with Mixed Load (Constant Voltage Load and Constant Power Load) (Institute of Electrical Electronics Engineers Inc, 2018-03-08)Power converters and electric motor drives when tightly regulated behave as constant power loads. These loads are different from resistive loads and have destabilizing negative impedance characteristics, which impact a ...