- Electro-thermal Nanomechanical Actuation
- M/NEMS Resonators and Filters
- Nanomechanical Resonant Sensors
- Integrated Silicon-based MEMS and Microsystems
- Micromachining and Nanofabrication Technologies
Works in Treasures @ UT Dallas are made available exclusively for educational purposes such as research or instruction. Literary rights, including copyright for published works held by the creator(s) or their heirs, or other third parties may apply. All rights are reserved unless otherwise indicated by the copyright owner(s).
Thin Film Piezoelectric-on-Silicon Elliptical Resonators with Low Liquid Phase Motional Resistances (IEEE-Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc, 2018-10-09)Thin film piezoelectric-on-silicon (TPoS) elliptical resonators are presented in this paper. The micro-resonators are composed of two rectangular resonant plates vibrating out-of-phase at the first length-extensional mode, ...