Young-joo Lee Is an Associate Professor of Public and Nonprofit Management. Public Administration Review declared her 2011 article on comparing public and nonprofit managers’ job motivations to be one of the 75 most influential articles ever-published. Her research interests include:
- Nonprofit Management, Governance, and Inter-Sectoral Collaboration
- Volunteering and Volunteer Management
- Public Management
- Human Resource Management in Public and Nonprofit Organizations
- Gender Equity in Workplace
- Representative Bureaucracy
Works in Treasures @ UT Dallas are made available exclusively for educational purposes such as research or instruction. Literary rights, including copyright for published works held by the creator(s) or their heirs, or other third parties may apply. All rights are reserved unless otherwise indicated by the copyright owner(s).
(Springer, 2018-02-27)Knowledge of volunteering and volunteer management requires understanding from both individual and organizational perspectives. However, most existing research focuses on individual volunteers and the supply side of ...