Clint Peinhardt is Professor of Political Science, Public Policy and Political Economy. In 2012 he was awarded a UT System Board of Regents’ Outstanding Teaching Award. His research interests include:
- International Relations
- The Intersection of International Politics, Economics, and Law
- International "Rules" Governing Foreign Investment via Investment Treaties
- International Financial Liberalization
- Domestic Political Support for Globalization across Countries
- The Interaction between Sovereign Governments and Multinational Corporations
- Political Risk and Foreign Direct Investment
- Investment Treaty-Making and Investor-State Arbitration
- International Investment Law
- Public Opinion and Economic Policymaking
- Applied Game Theory
Works in Treasures @ UT Dallas are made available exclusively for educational purposes such as research or instruction. Literary rights, including copyright for published works held by the creator(s) or their heirs, or other third parties may apply. All rights are reserved unless otherwise indicated by the copyright owner(s).
(MIT Press, 2019-02-25)Do environmental provisions in trade agreements make a difference? In part to coopt environmental criticisms, the United States has included environmental components to trade agreements since NAFTA side agreements in the ...