The Founders Building Dedication Program

dc.date.accessioned2014-04-02T19:44:09Z
dc.date.available2014-04-02T19:44:09Z
dc.date.created1964-10-29
dc.date.issued2014-04-02
dc.descriptionThis program was issued at the dedication ceremony of the Founders Building at the Graduate Research Center of the Southwest (GRCSW), now The University of Texas at Dallas, on October 29, 1964.en_US
dc.identifier.collectionnumberUA10-12
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10735.1/3266
dc.languageEnglishen_US
dc.rightsPermission to publish material from this collection in any form, current or future, must be obtained from the Special Collections Department, Eugene McDermott Library, The University of Texas at Dallas.en_US
dc.subjectFounders Buildingen_US
dc.subjectGreen, Cecil Howard, 1900-2003en_US
dc.subjectJonsson, Erik, 1901-1995en_US
dc.subjectMcDermott, Eugene, 1899-1973en_US
dc.subjectBerkner, Lloyd V. (Lloyd Viel), 1905-1967en_US
dc.subjectConnally, John Bowden, 1917-1993en_US
dc.subjectSouthwest Center for Advanced Studies. Earth and Planetary Science Laboratoryen_US
dc.subjectSouthwest Center for Advanced Studies. Laboratory of Computer Sciencesen_US
dc.subjectSouthwest Center for Advanced Studies. Molecular Science Laboratoryen_US
dc.titleThe Founders Building Dedication Programen_US
dc.typeTexten_US

Files

Original bundle

Now showing 1 - 1 of 1
Loading...
Thumbnail Image
Name:
Founders Building Dedication Program.pdf
Size:
375.43 KB
Format:
Adobe Portable Document Format

License bundle

Now showing 1 - 1 of 1
No Thumbnail Available
Name:
license.txt
Size:
1.71 KB
Format:
Item-specific license agreed upon to submission
Description: